Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Controversy


I have a reputation of being controversial and having the ability to say whatever no matter how bad it might seem.
I thought to myself that I need to change a lot of my speech to glorify God, however, God made me a controversial person. In times such as these, we need to be able to be controversial so that truth might be established.

So, why not use this gift of controversy that God has given me? I like it when people say, "ouch" after something I say, I just need it to be a necessity when spoken as well as truth.

My favorite photograph is one that has to do with my dislike for the military. To this day, no other photo has caused as much controversy. I want to bring this side out of me again. Anybody can take a picture of a pretty sunset, but not many can inspire and move people with a meaningful photo that speaks truth.

This is my goal, and this is my next phase in photography. Stay tuned, for the photos I have planned are coming your way.

1 comment: