Friday, November 13, 2009

Help Needed.

An opportunity has come about recently for me to pack up and move out to Los Angeles for ministry.  I will be doing a 6 month internship with the Los Angeles Dream Center as a photographer on the marketing team.  I will be showing the great things that the Lord is doing in one of the most poverty stricken places in our country. 

This is a great opportunity that is full of opportunity and great blessing.  My heart is to show just what the church is doing in our very own back yard.  I truly believe that God will use me to bring awareness to those who would otherwise be ignorant to what is going on right in their own city.

However, like all great things there are a few road blocks in my way.  I dont have the funds at the present to partake in this internship.  This is where I am humbling myself and asking for help.  Im not asking for handouts but am offering my services as a photographer and an artist. 

With Christmas coming around the corner many people find that family portraits are better than any gift they could possibly give to a loved one.  I also have galleries full of fine art that is available.  If you wish to donate it can be accomplished through paypal and donating to g-photography@hotmail.com.


This is for a great cause to further the Kingdom of God.  If interested, you can contact me through the information found on my website.  Ive seen great things come from the Church when united.

No comments:

Post a Comment