Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let me share...

So much has been on my heart lately.  Ive been going through major life changes and sometimes I cant make heads or tails of most situations.  I take a step back from my life and look back to what is written in the Bible, where we are being tossed and turned back and forth by the waves and its attributed towards our weak faith.

This is not where I want to be in my life.  I know I shouldnt be doubting certain aspects of my future, but the flesh in me gets the best of me.  Yet I have the choice to go with it or go another path.  Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.  So if I say I have faith but I am doubting because I cant see whats in front me and it causes me stumble around back and forth, then do I truly have faith?  The Bible says we dont and this is where I am often finding myself.

My stumbling block comes from not being sure if photography is what Im really called to do or if this move is really what Im called to be doing or Im just getting ahead of myself and bighting off more that I can chew.  Honestly when we find ourselves in situations like this, just take a step back.  Realize that God gives us the desires of our hearts.  We also need to realize that God gives us anything we ask for as long as its in His will.  Most of the time when we dont receive what we pray for its probably not because God doesnt want to give it to us, but rather because we dont ask and believe it will happen.  We dont accept that God really does want to bless us or we doubt that God can or will.

I hope this finds you in good standings.



2 comments:

  1. It is said that God designed us all with a purpose and a specific mission in life. He gave us the innate desire and the gifts needed to fulfill this mission. So, if you think photography is what you're best at, then embrace it and be fulfilled that you've find your mission in life and do it well for God's glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If you don't have a clear sense of your passion, dream or calling, then try everything. Be daring, try new adventures, broaden your worldview and build relationships" ~Cara Davis (Relevant Magazine)

    i recently read that quote. be encouraged, man, you'll figure out what you need to do.keep your passion in front of you and God too....it'll work out just how it needs to

    ReplyDelete