Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Memories of Charleston



This has been a great year of photography for me.  I learned so many new things that I will use for the rest of my life as a photographer.  I look back now and see how far I have come in just a year and I get excited to see what happens next year.  I believe the New Year is a great time for reflection and it allows you an opportunity to see what will happen in the future.

What are my goals?  I still have much to learn and I want to put my learning into overdrive.  I used to spend so much time learning and practicing but I hit a dry spell that was hard to get out of.  I have found a lot of inspiration from photographers from all over the world.

I want to market better and more effectively.  Marketing has always been the hardest part of this career choice.  Its not enough just to take good pictures, you have to get out there and show it.  So with this in mind I have been putting a new marketing plan.

I also want to publish a book or start making the plans for it.  I have been putting together a plan to see how different aspects of a photograph affects the individual viewing the picture.

I have huge plans for the upcoming year.  I want to take a look at the pictures that have gotten to me where I am now.


My friends Steve and Jessica's Engagement.



My trip to Washington D.C. which was a milestone for me personally.



 A very lucky morning on Isle of Palms.

No comments:

Post a Comment