Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Live Where You Are Inspired



I just recently moved into a new place here in LA and I love it.  Its exactly what I was looking for.  First off, its cheap rent and I get my own room.  Second, the place gives me plenty of inspiration.
To me, this is important.  If your surroundings let your flourish creatively then everything you do will be creative, at least it should.  When your living surroundings are creative, you will be constantly making new ideas.  Growth, its awesome.

Here are a few places...





A wall in my room.  Bounced a flash off the ceiling.  This room has two sky-lights which always gives the room a nice ambience.  I love the texture of the walls.
A little case in my wall.  This is where I will be displaying my camera collection.  It looks sad right now, but will be filled soon I hope.
I watched a show about Muy Tai fighting and these fighters would sleep right outside of where they train.  This is bare-bones and how I like it.  A problem I have had for a while is that I had too many distractions and concerns, not the case now.  I can finally get to focus on my work.
Again, love these walls.  This is a great spot to use for head shots.


 Already have a few ideas for this spot.







No comments:

Post a Comment