Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family






I want to talk for a minute about family. Jesus said that those who do the will of the Father are your mothers, your brothers and your sisters and I have to sympathize with this. I have a great group of friends that surround me that I do consider to be my family. Everyone plays a vital role in this well oiled machine and nobody is more important than the other.

I remember when I first started to take pictures I said I didnt want to do portraits and take pictures of people. I have had that changed for me in the last few months thanks mostly in part to my friends. I cant help by capture the moments around me. I had the opportunity to take pictures of a friend and his family who was visiting from out of town. It was well worth waking up for the sunrise to share the food of life.

Your family is probably the most influential element in your life. Its the biggest aspect of your environment and our environment has a major influence in our life. In fact it changes us rather quickly. This is why we need to surround ourselves with those of equal yoke and those of good influence. What more can be said of family? Please feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment