Friday, July 17, 2009

First Post.


In keeping with progress I am starting up an official photoblog to keep everyone up to date on whats going on.

To most people they just look at a picture and think little of it past what emotions it evokes inside of them. I see it as much more than just a pretty picture. For me I see a picture as a representation of the photographer, almost like a window into the sould or a type of fingerprint.

I believe that one good photo can change the world. What kind of photo will it be? Will it be one photo or the right combination of photos viewed by the right person at the right moment? I dont think that the proper composition and all the other technicalities of a photo is what is necessary to make a picture great. There has to be a personal aspect to it that grabs you and makes it genuine. This is where having the right camera equipment and knowledge of Photoshop becomes obsolete.

I want people to be involved in what goes on, its a living organism. The projects that are planned cannot come to life without the help of others. Be involved, sign up for email updates and stay up to date with projects and photos.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! Don't let it go! BLOG YOUR HEART OUT! :) thanks xo

    ReplyDelete